- 224, 238 (1998) (construction of statute that avoids invalidation best reflects congressional will)).
- Some participants pointed to the dangers inherent in the severance of an invalid reservation and considered that there was a risk that the reserving State might withdraw its participation in the optional protocol, or even in the treaty.
- Both the Higher Regional Court and the Supreme Court found that such an option is admissible and does not render the arbitration clause ambiguous and invalid.
- The law specifies the place where a competent judicial authority may exercise its jurisdiction for trying an offence, any violation of these provisions would constitute grounds to invalidate the judgement.
- She referred to the case of Beatrice At Fernandez and asked what action the Government was intending to take on the refusal to invalidate a contract discriminating against women.
- Having considered possible grounds for the invalidity of unilateral acts, we shall now examine the application of such acts, especially with regard to the duration of their effects over time. This includes the termination, suspension, modification and revocation of an act.
- Moreover, the inclusion of the words “mutatis mutandis” seems appropriate since the scope of Article 45 is limited to the grounds of invalidation, termination, withdrawal or suspension listed in Articles 45-50 and 50-52, respectively, of the Vienna Convention.
- That author therefore concluded the following: “Here is the clear consequence upheld by the minority in the Constitutional Court: the invalidity of the act of recognition, and implicitly its revocability, since it was issued by an organ without competence under the Guatemalan Constitution”.
- There is no escaping reviewing the permanent membership of the Security Council so that a select few will not be able to continue to use the veto, which can literally invalidate the opinions of all others, while the United Nations preaches democracy, participation, justice and equality.
- Hence the reliance by the esteemed Committee on invalid grounds constitutes an express violation of public policy and the promulgated royal orders (Labor and Workmen Law - M/6) and a departure from the decisions made by the Monarch. Therefore, its resolution is erroneous and should be annulled.
نكث ، غدر ، حنث ، أخلف ، خان ، هدم ، خرّب ، دكّ ، ألغى ، أبطل ، فسخ ، تهديم ، هدّ ، إسقاط