- When this is over, no more confusion, no more hesitation. You come with me.
- No time for doubts, no time for hesitation, no time for feelings, no time for friends, no time for family.
- Without further ado and without a moment's hesitation, the jury declared Gerardo guilty in the first degree of the alleged crime.
- Their very hesitation is a source of bewilderment for mostand a source of admiration for a few.
- The resulting hesitancy of those in charge gave rise toprocedures – both international and national – that facilitatedfantasies of vindication and return.
- They are hesitant people belonging to neither side . You can find no other way for one whom God has caused to go astray .
التباس ، غُمُوض ، ارتباك ، تردُّد ، برق ، خوف ، دهشة ، بهيتة ، كذب