- However, not all differential treatment is prohibited.
- Families are thus constituted by a differentiation of generations.
- Where products are differentiated, market shares are less informative.
- This differentiated approach will also apply to targets and specific areas of collaboration.
- Although the Covenant did not expressly forbid such differentiation, the Committee had always maintained that any differential treatment should be based on reasonable and objective grounds.
- The tools to target investment have evolved, from cost reduction tools to differentiation and specialization.
- Differentiation, through quality attributes or geographical specifications, can provide significant prospects in some cases.
تنافس ، تفرُّق ، تنافُس