- Therein lie the sources of contested elections that can lead to conflicts.
- The contest is overwhelmingly military in nature, with rampant arms flows to both sides.
- It is against this backdrop that the latest contest between India and China must be assessed.
- These forces fully comprehend that the most importantglobal contest today is between radical Islamism and the rest ofthe world.
- Others arose because of contests over the control of national resources and/or the machinery of government.
- The pirate groups and the feuding clans operate on the margins of the main contest between TFG and the principal antagonists.
- A contest for China’s soul is now underway in that giantcountry, pitting two powerful forces and two very different stancestoward the outside world against each other.
نضال ، كفاح ، جهاد ، نزال ، قتال